Find My Posts

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Today we didn't go fishing but we did go to Bud's Ice Cream Shop which probably had the best ice cream I've EVER had!!I got mint chip in a waffle cone and it was mouth watering. First we went inside to get the ice cream and the first thing my sister saw was the silly bands. Yes my sister loves silly bands she has like 200!!! She idolizes some girl that has them going up her arms and up her legs that goes to her school.

The ice cream wasn't the only thing amazing. The inside of Bud's was first of all packed with people buying smoothies and also buying merchandise that was lined up on the wall. They had everything! They had notebooks,necklaces,keycaps,and a bunch of other gadgets and gizmos.

After that we went back to Grandpa's house were he was making fish! Grandpa's fish are amazing and also my mom caught a 15 inch bass which was so good! It was nice and thick and juicy!!!MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm.....................!!!

and that is it !!



check Bud's ice cream out @ http://www.budsisback.com/  

No comments:

Post a Comment